|800w, 300w, 768w” sizes=”(max-width: 800px) 100vw, 800px” />|
This post may contain affiliate links.
My daughter loves doing science experiments.
And while I was not a fan of science when I was in school, I have to admit it’s kind of fun throwing different ingredients together to see how they’ll react, and the look on my daughter’s face is often priceless.
We’re currently on a baking soda science experiments kick over here, and the stuff I found on Pinterest is so much fun, I simply couldn’t resist sharing them with all of you.
We love experiments 2 and 7, and I’m looking forward to trying 9 today!
Oh! And before I forget. I recently stumbled across 3 fabulous kids activities books that are filled with all sorts of ways to have more fun at home when your kids are climbing the walls. These books have made such a difference to me on weekends and bad weather days, and I couldn’t resist sharing them with all of you: 101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever! by Holly Homer and Rachel Miller, The 101 Coolest Simple Science Experiments by Holly Homer, Rachel Miller, and Jamie Harrington, and 150 Screen-Free Activities for Kids by Asia Citro.
And now for those baking soda science experiments…
1. Inflating a Balloon with Baking Soda and Vinegar (Coupons Are Great)
2. Dancing Worms (Playdough to Plato)
3. Volcano Experiment (Love Play Learn)
4. Exploding Milk (Mess for Less)
5. Fizzy Cloud Dough (Powerful Mothering)
6. Baking Soda and Ice Vinegar (Growing a Jeweled Rose)
7. Hopping Corn (One Time Through)
8. Baking Soda Powered Boat (Science Sparks)
9. Erupting Apple (Learning Through Playing)
10. Chemistry in a Bag (The Applicious Teacher)
If you enjoyed these baking soda science experiments as much as we have, please share them on Pinterest!
And if you’re looking for more ways to have fun with your kids, please follow our Kids board where we share all kinds of great ideas!
|10 baking soda science experiments for kids|